Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon: Update number 3


This is my third update post for the 24 hour read-a-thon, I have been a bit lax, because I took a long break because I got tired after finishing the Name of the Wind. Now I'm reading another book, which is fun. I haven't done any challenges or anything else. I just watched some stand-up and then read some Thomas Pynchon, which is becoming an increasingly bizarre experience. I'm not sure what goes on in his head, but it's really weird. 



Currently reading: Inherent Vice by Thomas Pynchon
Books finished: 1
Pages read: 61
Current total of pages read: 360
Amount of time spent reading: 1 hour 23 minutes
Running total of time spent reading: 6 hours and 30-ish minutes
Reading place: My sofa
Challenge: None these three-four hours

It's almost 1 am, and I am really, really tired, but I might force myself to read a bit more. Oh well, on we go.