Bout of books 10 Wrap-up

I have survived bout of books 10, which is good for me. It didn’t go as well as I was hoping, but I did finish two books, one I started and finished in about a day and a half. It doesn’t sound like that much, but you know, I spent the first two days of the read-a-thon sort of exhausted.

Books completed
Necromancing the Stone by Lish McBride
Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut

Pages read
708

Books started
Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood

Thoughts

I didn’t really finish the books I thought I would finish, but it’s okay. I was a bit tired in the beginning of the week. I thought it was fun to have a week sort of dedicated to reading. I think I’ll definitely do the August read-a-thon, and hopefully be more prepared for it. I read a little over 700 pages, so about 100 pages per day, it could be better, but it could be worse, so I’m going to be pleased with that. Go team. Looking forward to August, whoop.