Booktube-a-thon

I’m doing another read-a-thon. This time it’s the Booktube-a-thon. Which is exciting. Ariel Bisset made a YouTube channel for the read-a-thon, and has already posted a bunch of videos. She has made reading challenges and I’ll attempt to do some of those. I will mainly though, be trying to finish books I haven’t finished yet, on books on my regular TBR. But some of them actually fit into the categories, so yay. I’ll also try to do the video challenges that can work as blog challenges. I am still on holiday, so I don’t have to go to work, so lucky me. J

Anyway, here is my booktube-a-thon TBR:
Reading challenges

A book with pictures:
Saga, volume #1 – Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

A book with red of the cover:
Republic of Thieves – Scott Lynch

A book someone else picks out for you:
A Short History on Nearly Everything – Bill Bryson (my mother)

A book from the genre you’ve read the least this year:
Vidunderbarn – Roy Jacobsen (Historical Fiction)

Other than that I’ll try to finish some other books:
The Wise Man’s Fear – Patrick Rothfuss
Emma – Jane Austen
The Gunslinger – Stephen King

The Company – K.J. Parker

Not sure how well I'll do, or how much I will actually finish, but I'm going to give it my all. Whoo, read-a-thon.