Bout of books read-a-thon goals

This is my goals post for the Bout of books 11 read-a-thon. It’s quite short and sweet, but I’ll list my time goals, which are very unspecific, and my book goals, which are more specific and somewhat ambitious. So these’ll be my bout of books read-a-thon from the 18th to the 24th of August 2014.

Time devoted to reading
I’ll be reading in the weekend. I’ll also be reading in the afternoon and on the bus, because I’ll hopefully start taking the bus again. I’m weird.

My goals
My goals are to read three books and two graphic novels, and if I’m not done with the two books I’m reading now, I’ll try to finish those.

My books to be read
Saga, volume #2 & #3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
We by Yevgeny Zamyatin

The Company by K.J. Parker