Bout of books read-a-thon updates

This is my update for the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I'll update this every day. At least I'll try to keep that thought in my head. 

Monday 18.08.14
Books read today: Well of Ascension
Books completed: none so far
Currently reading: The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson and the Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Total books read: 0
Pages read today: 174
Total pages read: 174
Where I read: on the bus to and from work and the gym, at various bus stops and on my couch.
Challenges: None so far because of the gym and work and that

Tuesday 19.08.14
Books read today: The Well of Ascension, Saga volume #2 and #3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Books completed:
Currently reading: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Total books read: 3
Pages read today: 425
Total pages read: 599
Where I read: On the bus to and from work, and also on my sofa.  

Challenges: None so far

Wednesday 20.08.14
Books read today: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Books completed:
Currently reading: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Total books read: 3
Pages read today: 63
Total pages read: 662
Where I read: Bus, bus stop, couch

Challenges: No.

Thursday 21.08.14
Books read today: The Alchemyst by Michael Scott and We by Yevgeny Zamaytin
Books completed:
Currently reading: We by Yevgeny Zamaytin and Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Total books read: 4
Pages read today: 204
Total pages read: 866
Where I read: Sofa and bus. This is a theme.  
Challenges: No. I don’t know that I’ll actually do any, because I have to go to work and stuff, so I prefer spending my time reading rather than doing something else. Maybe this weekend.

Thoughts: I’ve just finished the Alchemyst, and while I did like it, things bothered me. I’ve read about 215 pages a day, which is pretty good considering I’m working and going to the gym, go me. Also I’ve read some pretty awesome graphic novels. They are magical. I’m pretty sure Brian K. Vaughan is a wizard. And Fiona Staples is some sort of god, a drawing god.

Friday 22.08.14
Books read today: We by Yevgeny Zamaytin
Books completed:

Currently reading: We by Yevgeny Zamaytin and Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Total books read: 4
Pages read today: 71
Total pages read: 955
Where I read: My couch, bus, library  
Challenges: None.
Thoughts: I haven’t read much today, because I had to work, and then I went to see Boyhood, which was amazing. It was gorgeous, it was weird, I loved it. 

Saturday 23.08.14
Books read today: We by Yevgeny Zamaytin
Books completed:

Currently reading: The Company by K.J. Parker
Total books read: 5
Pages read today: 223
Total pages read: 1178
Where I read: Sofa mainly.
Challenges: None

Thoughts: It’s gone pretty well. I’m pretty pleased with the amount of books and pages. I went to see the Doctor Who premiere at the cinema, so some time went to that, it was awesome. I’ll read a bit more, and that’ll be good.

Sunday 24.08.14
Books read today: The Company by K.J. Parker
Books completed:
We by Yevgeny Zamaytin
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Saga volume #2 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Saga volume #3 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Currently reading: The Company by K.J. Parker
Total books read: 5
Pages read today: 100
Total pages read: 1278
Where I read: On my couch  

Challenges: None. I was a bad read-a-thoner. Ah well. Complete wrap-up to come.