Dewey’s 24 hour read-a-thon – October updates



I'm doing the Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon. This is where I'll post my updates when the mood takes me.

Update: 1
Currently reading: Night Film by Marisha Pessl
Books finished: 0
Pages read: 104
Current total of pages read: 104
Amount of time spent reading: 2 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 2 hours

Reading place: my sofa

Going well so far. The book I'm reading is a bit dense, I dunno. I don't have that much left though, so I'll power through it I guess. Whoo. 


Update 2
Currently reading: Night Film by Marisha Pessl
Books finished: 1
Pages read: 133
Current total of pages read: 237
Amount of time spent reading: 2 hours 15 minutes
Running total of time spent reading: 4 hours 15 minutes

Reading place: my sofa

Took a bit of break to do other things, then I finished my book. Now I should probably make something food-like to eat. I'm a bit hungry, and wired. 


Update 3
Currently reading: Sex Criminals by Matt Fraction & Chip Zdarsky
Books finished: 2
Pages read: 128
Current total of pages read: 365
Amount of time spent reading: 50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading: 5 hours and 5 minutes

Reading place: my sofa

My neighbor is having a party, a really loud one, the second in two days, I hate him. But at least I'll stay awake, I guess.  


Update 4
Currently reading: Diary by Chuck Palahniuk
Books finished: 3
Pages read: 130
Current total of pages read: 495
Amount of time spent reading: 50 minutes
Running total of time spent reading: 5 hours and 55 minutes
Reading place: my sofa


Read some graphic novels, they were both great, a lot of fun. Now I might go sleep a bit. The party has broken up it seems. And I'm extremely tired. 

Final update
Currently reading: A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire
Books finished: 3
Pages read: 178
Current total of pages read: 673
Amount of time spent reading: 4 hours
Running total of time spent reading: 9 hours and 55 minutes

Reading place: my sofa

Kind of a loud night as far as my neighbors go, so I didn't sleep very well, thus I slept a bit longer than I was meant to. Still. I read over half of A Lion Among Men, so there we go. I'm pleased with myself. I read some awesome stuff. And I'm looking forward to next year's