Bout of Books 13 – Sign up post and TBR

   
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It’s a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01 am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team.



I just signed up for the Bout of Books 13 read-a-thon. I really like the Bout of Books read-a-thon. It’s a week-long read-a-thon and it starts on the 11th and runs through the subsequent Sunday. And this is a link to the Bout of Books blog where someone explains it better than me. I have Thursday off work, because while we’re one of the least Christian places in the world we observe the Christian Holidays, and Thursday is Ascension Day, so I can just spend all day reading. I’m excited. It’ll be good. I’m gonna READ.

I don’t really have like a proper TBR for my read-a-thons. I don’t know why. I feel like I will probably just use my monthly TBR as my read-a-thon TBR, just because that’s how I roll. I’m not urban, I should stop saying that. I also have some alternates for this month, so they’ll also be in my TBR pile, which is how I do read-a-thon TBRs. I never expect to finish all the books I list, I just like giving myself a pool to choose from.

Currently I’m reading something that feels like 600 books, but I hope to finish a couple before Monday.

So this is my TBR/pool:


There should ideally be some graphic novels in there, but I don’t know what I actually have and could theoretically read. I do have some, I should probably try to read something that I already own. Yeah. I’ll do that. If I’m gonna figure out what I’d have to get up, and that seems like too much hard work.