Bout of books read-a-thon update post

This is my Bout of Books update post. I'll try to update it every day with how much I've read every day. It'll be good.

Monday 11.05.15
Books read today: Shattered by Teri Terry and A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Books completed: 0
Currently reading: Shattered by Teri Terry
Total books completed: 0
Pages read today: 133
Total pages read: 133
Where I read: On the bus and on my sofa
Thoughts: I really like A Darker Shade of Magic. It's good.
Tuesday 12.05.15
Books read today: Shattered by Teri Terry and A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Books completed: A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Currently reading: Shattered by Teri Terry
Total books read: 1
Pages read today: 113
Total pages read: 246
Where I read: On the train and on the bus
Thoughts: A Darker Shade of Magic was really great, and I'm looking forward to the next one. I'm also sad, because my football team lost. So that's a good day.
Wednesday 13.05.15
Books read today: Shattered by Teri Terry
Books completed: 1
Currently reading: Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
Total books read: 2
Pages read today: 304
Total pages read: 550
Where I read: On the bus, which took for fucking ever today, because tomorrow is a holiday in Norway, so people are going out of town for a long weekend. I'm now ranting. Apologies. Also my sofa. Like a slob, because I'm exhausted for some reason.
Thoughts: I'm doing pretty well, in my own humble opinion. I've read over 500 pages in three days and finished 2 books. Also, I finished a trilogy, which I've been working on forever, because I'm slow. Now, sleep.
Thursday 14.05.15
Books read today: Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
Books completed: Agnes Grey
Currently reading: Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
Total books read: 3
Pages read today: 87
Total pages read: 637
Where I read: On the sofa, and also on the train.
Thoughts: I was planning to spend the whole day reading, and then I got invited to a birthday party for my 3-year-old cousin, so I had to go. Because obviously I had to. I did read on the train to and from. And I finally finished Agnes Grey, which I feel like has been hanging over me for a while. I don't know why, because I liked it a lot, it's just that whenever I put it down I'd sort of forget about it. Anyways, done now, whoo.
Friday 15.05.15
Books read today: The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente
Books completed: 0
Currently reading: The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente
Total books read: 3
Pages read today: 73
Total pages read: 710
Where I read: At home.
Thoughts: I had a massive reading block. And it made me grumpy and I didn't want to read any of the books I was reading. So in an attempt to get some reading done I started reading the third Fairyland book.
Saturday 16.05.15
Books read today: The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente
Books completed: 0
Currently reading: The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente
Total books read: 3
Pages read today: 153
Total pages read: 863
Where I read: In my house on my sofa.
Thoughts: It was fun. The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland is amazing. There's a Turing Test in it. It was incredible. This is how nerdy I am. I wasn't entirely sure when I read it so I tweeted the author, like a nerdy fan, and she was like: Yeah, I did that.
Sunday 17.05.15
Books read today: The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente and Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
Books completed: The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland and Cut the Moon in Two by Catherynne M. Valente
Currently reading: Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
Total books read: 4
Pages read today: 127
Total pages read: 990
Where I read: On the sofa.
Thoughts: I was sort of sick, so I was in a sort of grumpy, annoyed mood. So my reading wasn't like on point. I did finish The Girl Who Soared over Fairyland. And I was like 10 pages from 1000 pages. But I was exhausted and sorta sick. So there it is.